- Door leaf consists of modules with two RAL 9002 (grey-white) pre-painted sheet steel 0,6 mm thick with mineral wool insulation padding.
External "C" steel profile 2,5 mm thick perimeter reinforcement frame.
Bottom "C" steel profile 2,5 mm thick guide integral to the door leaf which engages two guide bearings in the floor on both side of the wall opening.
Total thickness of door leaf 101 mm.
Steel handles on both side of door leaf.
- Perimeter wall-door labyrinth seals made from sheet steel 2,5 mm thick, screwed to the door and fixed to wall with steel M8 threaded expansion screws.
Double heat-expanding seal applied to labyrinths for high temperatures.
- Very thick steel top support and travel guide complete with brackets for wall mounting with travel stops at both ends.
- Full steel door carriage with four independent runners on water tight roller bearings.
- Unhooking device controlled through fire sprinkler bulbs.
Counterweight with cables behind removable metal guard.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL VERSION