- Door leaf consisting of two bent sheet steel 1,5 mm thick with thermal cut internal reinforcing made with bent sheet steel 1,5 mm thick profiles.
External "C" steel profile 2,5 mm thick perimeter reinforcement frame.
Internal insulation made from rigid high density modules.
Bottom "C" steel profile 4 mm thick guide integral to the door leaf which engages two guide bearings in the floor on both side of the wall opening.
Total thickness of door leaf 83 mm.
Aluminium handles on both side of door leaf.
- Perimeter wall-door labyrinth seals made from sheet steel 2,5 mm thick, screwed to the door and fixed to wall with steel M8 threaded expansion screw.
Double heat-expanding seal applied to labyrinths for high temperatures.
- Very thick steel top support and travel guide complete with brackets for wall mounting, with travel stops at both ends.
- Full steel door carriages with four independent runners on water tight roller bearings.
- Unhooking device controlled through fire sprinkler bulbs.
Counterweight with cables behind removable metal guard.
- Surface treated with a base coat of anti-rust RAL 7035 paint.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL VERSION