- - Shock absorber damper with magnetic head.
- - Hydraulic closure speed regulator
- - Guide protection carter
- - Additional sprinkler bulb device in the other side of wall.
Electromagnets - Control units
- - CE marked electromagnet 24 Volts - power consumption Watt 1.5 complete with nickel plated anchor and wall mounted push button for manual unlocking.
- - Single zone control unit for electromagnets for fire resistant doors that comply with EN54-2 / EN54-4 for controlling a maximum of 4 electromagnets and 5 smoke-heat detectors - consisting of:
- 12V / 1.1 Ah backup battery
- Smoke and heat detector which complies with EN54-5 / EN54-7
- Electronic siren that complies with EN54-3
- Alarm activation button that complies with EN54-11
- - Alarm cancelling button
- - Heat detector which complies with EN54-5 connectable with control unit
- - Power supply unit to be connected to 230 AC supply that puts out 24 V DC (27.6 DC) - 2.5 A
- - Emergency power supply unit 220 Volts - 27.6 V - 2.5 A complete with backup battery in IP56 holder.
- Painted with top coat of catalysed bicomponent enamel chosen from the RAL range of colours or with special effect paints.
- A range of electromechanical operator with safety devices which comply with current standards, are available to meet the individual requirements.